Monday 15 March 2010

Narration - James and Ryan

"Chess: a war game, a battle of wits. In chess, sacrifices must be made to protect the king: the one who is held high above all others. This game is far more like life than it first seems. There is always one person that must survive to achieve victory, and there will always be people that will give their lives for the cause if needed, much like in chess, there will always be people that were meant to die. I used to think that I was the `king, the one that really mattered, but then, somehow, my position had shifted: I had become a pawn, and realised that I was the only one that could do what needed to be done to save the one who mattered most, and so I was the one who made the ultimate sacrifice."

This is the draft of or monologue script. We didn't take too long to piece it together, as we knew what we wanted said.

James & Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment